This is a sample of how I have addressed Safe Viewing during COVID-19:
SPECIAL VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS
This home has been sanitized and prepared for viewing with your safety in mind
Please respect the instructions below in order to reduce risk to yourself and others:
- Do not enter if you have travelled within the past 2 weeks, or if you demonstrate any potential COVID-19 symptoms.
- You have been given a Unique Access Code and must complete viewing within 1 hour of your appointed time.
- You will need to touch the Electronic Key-Box and front door. Please use gloves if you have them.
- Key in your 4-digit code, press Enter, and move the gold lever down in order to retrieve the key. Leave the Key-Box open during viewing.
- Remove footwear.
- Lights may be on and doors/closets/cabinets open in order to minimize the need to touch surfaces. Please leave as is.
- Printed materials on kitchen counter are for display purposes only and are available in digital format.
- After viewing, return the key to the Key-Box and ensure that it locks.
- Explore the backyard at your leisure.
- Wash or sanitize your hands after leaving the property.
- Call or text to let me know you have successfully completed your visit: 780.244.8001 (landline) or 778.388.5775 (cell)